Caretaker Authorization Affidavit

This form is for grandparents who are taking full-time care of their grandchildren, sometimes called grandparent kinship care. It will allow you to make decisions about your grandchild's school and healthcare. Use this form if have tried but can't get in touch with the child's parents. 

If you can get in touch with the child's parents, use this form instead.

Was this information helpful?
Send this page to:
We're not sure if this resource is right for you. Please answer some questions to see all available resources and information.