This interview will help you determine if you are eligible to seal your criminal record in Ohio. If you are eligible, at the end you will get a list of your individual charges, if they can be sealed and links to your next steps.
You will need to:
- Register for a My OLH account. Registering will allow you to save and complete this form on your own schedule.
- Enter your information completely and correctly.
- Pace yourself and take breaks. All the information you fill out will be saved. You can click "Save & Exit" and return to complete your form.
- Download or email your completed action plan.
- Follow the instructions on the action plan. You will need to file an application for record sealing in each court where you have a charge that is eligible for sealing.
If possible, use a computer so that you can easily download your action plan or email it to yourself.