This is a step by step interview to complete the required declaration form to stop an eviction under the CDC’s Eviction Moratorium.
The CDC issued a new eviction moratorium order on August 3 for all counties with "high" or "substantial" rates of COVID-19 transmission. This new order is through October 3, 2021.
Rental assistance is available in all 88 counties through your local community action agency. If you cannot pay your rent or are behind on rent, contact your local community action agency as soon as possible to apply for rental assistance.
You will need to:
- Register for a My OLH account. Registering will allow you to save and complete this form on your own schedule.
- Enter your information completely and correctly.
- All the information you fill out will be saved. You can click "Save & Exit" and return to complete your form.
- Download or email your completed form.
- Follow the instructions on the completed form to file with the court.
This page was last updated on 8.4.21.