Delitos y tránsito
Sex offenses that cannot be sealed if victim is under 18
To qualify to have your criminal record sealed, you must meet certain rules about the number and types of convictions. Learn if your offense with a victim younger than 18 is one that is not eligible for record sealing in Ohio.
Mandar esta página a
No estamos seguros de que este recurso sea el correcto para usted. Responda algunas preguntas para ver todos los recursos e información disponibles.
In order to determine whether you qualify to have your record sealed, you must determine whether you have a conviction for a sex offense that cannot be sealed if the victim is under 18. In Ohio, sex offenses that cannot be sealed if the victim is under 18 include:
- Compelling prostitution. (R.C. 2907.21)
- Deception to obtain matter harmful to juveniles .(R.C. 2907.33)
- Displaying matter harmful to juveniles .(R.C. 2907.311)
- Disseminating matter harmful to juveniles .(R.C. 2907.31)
- Enticement or solicitation to patronize a prostitute; procurement of a prostitute for another .(R.C. 2907.23)
- Pandering obscenity .(R.C. 2907.32)
- Promoting prostitution .(R.C. 2907.22)
- Public indecency .(R.C. 2907.09)
- Voyeurism .(R.C. 2907.08)